.

Friday, February 15, 2019

Language In My Home :: essays research papers

People say that p atomic number 18nts atomic number 18 teachers of true and bad English. People overly judge lot on how they emit, whether the language is incorrect or just simply inappropriate. I find I had the best of both worlds with my parents.First of solely, my mother is very vowelize and has a very large vocabulary. Ever since I can remember she was correcting me on how I spoke and how I wrote. I al delegacys would wreak so mad at her for doing that, but I realize instantly that my vocabulary and English skills are better than that of many people I associate with. I feel much more confident with my constitution and speeches because of my mothers influence on my grammar. I know I can speak publicly and people will take me mischievously and understand what I vex to say because of my background in good English.Secondly, my father is from Jersey City and never graduated college so his way of oral presentation is different than my mothers. He speaks more of the verna cular he grew up with and he isnt worried about what people ideate when he talks. He says he is more interested in acquire his vertex across than worrying about whether or non people think he is brilliant. My father taught me that in situations of everyday life, you do not have to be articulate all the time. He teaches me everyday that speaking in my own way makes me who I am. He is not impart upon me to talk bad but different situations call for different languages. I do feel that my parents encourage me to use correct English whenever I can. They know that with my future plans in life, correct English usage is imperative. They also understand that sometimes I am just going to speak however I want in order to get my point across. I have noticed that even when I have conversations with friends, we all seem to sound so much more intelligent because we are finally using everything we have always been taught to use when speaking.Because of everything I have learned from my parents , I do feel adequately trained in English. I know, depending on my surroundings, how I am suppose to talk and I feel that if I am just hanging outside my erect with my friends or giving a presentation to the CEO of a study corporation I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment