.

Monday, August 26, 2019

Online sports media Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Online sports media - Essay Example In the past decade, newspapers were my main source of information relating to sports. Subsequent to the rise of the internet as sources of information as explicated by Pedersen (2013) in the past decade, my preference equally changed. I can now access information relating to sports via my phone. Using the world as an example, I am able to stream live on the internet through my I-Pad at my convenience. My two sports websites are Yahoo Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/) and ESPN (http://espn.go.com/). One of the methods of evaluating a sports website is on the basis of its purpose (Pardalos and Zamaraev, 2014). The main objective of Yahoo Sports and ESPN websites is to entertain through provision of current sports news. Secondly, a sports website can be evaluated on the basis of its owner or sponsor (Pardalos and Zamaraev, 2014). Yahoo Sports and ESPN are renowned sports companies in the world and are therefore apt in providing accurate and current news. In a nutshell, the conventional source of information relating to sports has shifted from newspapers to the internet. People can now stream sports live through their phones at their own

No comments:

Post a Comment